Careers with us
This is an in-office position.
CrossMed Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions, specializing in connecting highly qualified healthcare professionals with job openings around the country. We are proud to be named one of the “Best Places to Work in Omaha.” We prioritize creating a positive and fulfilling work environment for our employees. Our commitment to our team members extends beyond competitive compensation and benefits as we also foster a culture of collaboration, respect and personal growth.
We seek a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our team as a Recruiter. As a Recruiter, you will manage and grow relationships with travel health care professionals. You will play a vital role in understanding their needs and providing customized solutions that meet their requirements and place them on travel contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact and negotiate all aspects of current travel assignments with potential health professionals for current job postings.
- Work daily with clients to match and present qualified health care professionals for placement in our current job openings through our vendors.
- Access, organize, and receive pre-employment paperwork from health care professionals you are working to place.
- Weekly follow up with current travelers prior to, during, and after assignments.
- Problem-solving abilities to help resolve any issues that arise with travelers.
- Identify and contact prospective travelers through referrals, lead sources, and cold contacts.
- Develop an ongoing strong network of traveling healthcare professionals.
- Oversee the onboarding process for traveling healthcare professionals on their assignments.
- Presenting candidates in a personal, meaningful, and knowledgeable format.
- Develop and leverage network professionals for future candidate submittals through social media and other lead-source avenues.
Accountability and Measurements:
- Projects assigned and agreed upon will be delivered on time and on budget to the best of the position’s ability to control these issues.
- Recognition that work is performed under very broad supervision, requiring a meaningful degree of independent judgment and action.
- Role will be held accountable to sales objectives and revenue/margin targets.
- Regular reviews of sales activities, including, but not limited to, cold calls, lead generation, conversion rates, time to close, and support project deliverables will be measured against management expectations.
Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will understand how to work collaboratively and seamlessly in a team-focused environment.
- Will possess excellent communication skills, with an outgoing and personable personality.
- Be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed financially.
- Experience establishing relationships with hiring managers to make placements.
- Experience within a small boutique recruiting company.
- Longevity with past companies of at least three (3) years of experience in recruiting, strongly preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and full MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent experience).
Join the CrossMed Healthcare team and make a meaningful impact in the healthcare industry! We offer competitive compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and opportunities for development and growth. We want to hear from you if you are passionate about recruiting, possess excellent communication skills and thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment!
To apply, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position.