CrossMed was created by a group of women who wanted to help people within the Healthcare space. In a market saturated with big companies and even bigger overhead we want to remain a small company with a small company feel where every individual and every situation matter and make a difference. Our goal is to be the Staffing Provider of choice by offering the best experience and customer service while our employees are traveling away from their homes and families to help a facility in need. We want to make sure everyone we touch knows that we are going to be with them every step of the way.
Position: Registered Nurse
License/Certifications: Can we pull and/or have a standard list that coincides with the Specialty?
13 Week M/B Registered Nurse travel assignment
Facility in MI is looking for an experienced [required skills] to help in their facility for a travel contract. If you are interested in helping out, please give us a call for more details.
CrossMed Healthcare (844) 678-7800
CrossMed healthcare offers the following benefits:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Paid time off after completing 3 contracts (39 worked weeks)
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Reimbursement for License
- Reimbursement for Certifications
- Available 24/7
- At minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate from an accredited school
- Certifications may be required based on facility requirements
Physical Abilities – Move and lift 50-100lbs, pushing, bending and pulling