Careers with us
Human Resources Generalist
This is an in-office position.
CrossMed Healthcare is a leading provider of healthcare staffing solutions, specializing in connecting highly qualified healthcare professionals with job openings around the country. We are proud to be named one of the “Best Places to Work in Omaha.” We prioritize creating a positive and fulfilling work environment for our employees. Our commitment to our team members extends beyond competitive compensation and benefits as we also foster a culture of collaboration, respect and personal growth.
We are seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to fill the position of Human Resources Generalist. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing the day-to-day operations of our human resource functions. The ideal candidate will excel in employee relations, employee performance management, and HR compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of industry operations, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Oversee the accuracy of employment records.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements at the federal and state level to include FLSA, FMLA, EEO, and ADA.
- Handle employee relations; includes onboarding, performance management, and terminations.
- Maintain employee records
- Analyze and maintain reports for senior management by utilizing data related to Human Resources metrics.
- Perform and manage wage, salary, and appraisal administration.
- Experience and understanding of employment law.
- Plan, evaluate, and administer the equal employment opportunity provisions and work cooperatively with others to ensure compliance with federal and state law regulations are met.
- Develop and update training related to Human Resources topics, including appraisal and evaluation, effective hiring practices, mediation and grievance procedures and legal updates.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by supervisor and other central office administrators as designated by the Chief Financial Officer.
Experience, Skills, and Talents:
- 3+ years of Human Resource experience required.
- SHRM-CP or PHR certifications preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of industry rules and regulations.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking, creativity, active listening and presenting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, and recruiting software systems.
- Ability to deliver reports and maintain documentation within databases.
Join the CrossMed Healthcare team and make a meaningful impact in the healthcare industry! We offer competitive compensation packages, a collaborative work environment and opportunities for development and growth.
To apply, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position